Los cólicos del neo-nato
Colic in the newborn
It generally appears in a babies less than 3 months old : the child cries, twists in all directions and has a red face. The abdomen of the baby is swollen and he has wind.
- Reassure and calm him, speaking or singing to him
- Rock him, walk around.
- Massage his abdomen.
- Put your hands on his abdomen
- Move the legs in a bicycle type movement
- Colic drops may help - follow the direction on the packet
- Consult a doctor if the symptoms worsen
Latest update on June 26, 2010 at 02:59 PM by Janey39.