Rosacea, acne, spot scars are examples of facial imperfections that sometimes we do not know how to get rid of.
Good skin hygiene, finding the right cosmetics to use and seeking help from a specialist can help.
A gentle wash
If your skin is sensitive, use a gentle face wash: be careful not to worsen your problem by using chemical based products that can make things worse and avoid household soaps.
Consult a dermatologist
- For rosacea, acne, and if spot scars do not disappear, it might be useful to consult a dermatologist.
- He can suggest and prescribe specific treatments and in some cases antibiotics to eliminate spots and control rosacea.
- If your scars do not disappear, treatments such as dermabrasion or a peeling may help.
- There is special make up available that is excellent at covering and hiding certain skin perfections.
- They come in many shades: seek help and advice when choosing and select the one that is closest to you skin colour.
Imperfections du visage - Solutions
Eliminar las imperfecciones de la cara