Three minutes to lighten your complexion and refine your skin ...... thanks to exfoliation this is possible. Performed once or twice a week, this skincare routine has many enjoyable and immediate effects!
What is exfoliation ?
- Exfoliation is deep cleansing of the skin on your face and that it eliminates dead cells of the upper layer of the skin.
- Exfoliation refines the skin and gives it a brighter complexion, stimulating cellular regeneration of the deep skin layers.
- It is also known that exfoliation helps beauty creams better penetrate the skin.
Choosing your product
- Choose a product that suits your skin type.
- If you have a sensitive skin, opt for more gentle products.
- Exfoliation is performed on clean and healthy skin.
- Wash your face with fresh water and your usual facial wash before exfoliation.
- Do not use aggressive or abrasive products as they can irritate the skin.
- If you have damaged, or broken skin then exfoliation can be damaging so wait until things have healed and settled.
Check your product before use
- Before using the product on your face, put a knob of the cream on the back of your hand.
- Wait for about a minute. If there is redness and you feel any burning, do not use the product.
- If you there is no reaction, for example, itching, redness, irritation or pain then proceed to use as directed on the packaging.
- Always rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
Latest update on October 3, 2010 at 04:12 PM by Janey39.