Allergie aux blattes
Alergia a las cucarachas
Cockroaches are found in humid and warm places containing food: kitchens, ventilation shafts, garbage areas.
They can survive for up to 90 days without food.
15 to 20% of allergic children are allergic to cockroaches. This allergy increases with people living in bad hygiene and unhealthy conditions.
- Ventilate areas every day
- Store food properly and ensure all crumbs and food remains are cleaned up.
- Do not keep any packaging and cardboard from supermarkets, as they often contain cockroach eggs which will eventually develop into cockroaches.
- Fill in holes with silicone, near electric sheaths as well as plinths and install grids in front of ventilation systems.
- Fill in cracks in the walls
- Contact a specialised company to tackle any infestations in your home.
Latest update on December 14, 2010 at 04:43 PM by Janey39.