In order to give the body a rest, drink regularly throughout the day, during the meals, but also between meals, at work or wherever you can
- Drink sufficient quantities of water: 1 to 1,5 liters per day.
- Drink regularly, during meals but also throughout the day.
Avoid sodas, sweet drinks and alcohol
Avoid sodas and sweet drinks because they are highly calorific.
Avoid consuming coffee, it is a stimulant which it is advised to avoid for a few weeks.
Soup and vegetable stock
- Soups that have a lot of vegetables, (carrots, potatoes, leeks.) are nutritious and contain lots of fibre.
- They are not very calorific, about 100 to 130 Kcalories per 250 ml bowl.
- Soups offer a great feeling of satiety.
- Vegetable soups and soups can be prepared at home in less than 20 minutes.
- They are easily frozen for future use
- Add some herbs and spices to soups to give them more flavor
- Drink herbal teas such as lime, mint or camomile, before going to bed: they are low in calories and will help you to sleep better.
- They are available at super markets, and health food shops.
Go to bed early
- Avoid late nights. Go to bed a little earlier and wind down by reading a book and enjoy a herbal tea.
Boire de l'eau et des tisanes pour maigrir
Después de una comida de celebración : bebidas, sopas e infusión