Christmas, New Year and celebrations can cause concern for those who do not want to put on too much weight.
It is possible to have a good time, enjoy the partying and avoid weight gain by following a few essential rules.
- Avoid unhealthy snacks such as nuts and crisps : salted peanuts, almonds and crisps can amount to more than 600Kcal per 100 grams
- Avoid salty canapies such as quiches, which are very calorific, about 350 KCalories per 100 grams
- Choose raw vegetables, cherry tomatoes, melon, celery, with a creamy chives dip (15 to 20 Calories per 100 grams) </gras
- Choose a glass of champagne which amounts to about 80 calories per glass where as a glass of whiskey for example which can reach more than 200 Calories.
- Think low calorie drinks or fruit juices
- Avoid calorific alcoholic cocktails
- Choose alcohol that is low in carbohydrate such as spirits with a low calorie mixers (Gin and Vodka) and white wine.
- Drink a glass of water before any glass of alcoholic drink
Menús dietéticos para las fiestas: los aperitivos
Latest update on November 21, 2010 at 11:42 AM by Janey39.