Not wanting to gain weight over Christmas, New year and any other celebration can be a challenge but it is possible.
Keep focused on reducing the calorie content of meals
Sea food is popular and frequently chosen for festive dinners because of its benefits to health and low calorie content
Shrimps, clams, mussels, whelks, lobsters, winkles, crab, scallops
- Sea food is rich in vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin D, iodine, and Omega 3.
- It is not very calorific, 100 Kcalories per 100 gram, if not eaten with mayonnaise!!
- Oysters contain a lot of iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, fluorine and iodine and are also low in calories, if they are not accompanied by too much bread and butter!!
- However, people suffering from high blood pressure need to take care of the amount of salt in their diets and should avoid Oysters for this reason.
Fish soups are low in calories approximately 30 to 40 Kcalories per 100 grams
- Choose caviar rather than foie gras : both are calorific, however foie gras more so.
- Caviar is rich in omega 3, Vit D, phosphor
- The major disadvantage of caviar is its price!
- Smoked salmon is a rather calorific fish, amounting to about 100 Kcalories per slice
- The salmon has the advantage of containing a lot of omega 3 the effects of which on health are numerous: cardiovascular disease prevention, prevention from ageing and Alzheimer's disease, hydrating the skin....
- Consume in moderation and avoid too much bread and butter.
- Salads are low in calories (13 Kcalories per 100 grams), and a great accompaniment to your oysters, salmon, scallops, snails...
- You can also mix the salad with the sea food
Low fat ideas to liven up dishes
- Use lemon juice
- Eat rye bread
- Use low fat butter
- Use chives, parsley and other herbs
Menús dietéticos para las fiestas: las entradas