La dieta Scardale
This diet was developed by an American doctor and you can lose up to 8 kilos in 2 weeks by consuming a maximum amount of 1000 calories per day. However, it is unrealistic and unhealthy to aim for this amount of weight loss and can only lead to feelings of being deprived, hungry all the time, tired and lethargic and any weight lost will almost certain be regained quickly.
- Fatty foods
- Starchy foods
- Bread is limited to only a slice at each meal.
- Fruits should be eaten outside meal times
- Dairy products are limited and allowed twice during the 2 weeks
Negative aspects of the diet
- Causes tiredness and faintness
- Constant feeling of hunger
- Need to weigh food
- Weight regain happens quickly after stopping the diet.
Latest update on November 3, 2010 at 05:08 PM by Janey39.