The inhabitants of the archipelago of Okinawa in Japan have the longest life expectancy in the world as well as the most number of elderly aged 100 or more.
In addition, the inhabitants that live there enjoy good health with low numbers of cardiovascular disease, certain types of cancer such as hormone-dependant cancers for example breast, prostate, and uterus cancers, and the amount of people that are overweight are few.
- Fresh herbs and seaweed
- Tea, water
- Cucumber, lettuce, tomato, radish, endives, zucchinis, pumpkin, broccoli, sprinkle, lemon, French bean
- Beet, apricots, orange, melon, peach, pineapple, apples ...
- Fish : 3 times per week on average
- 7 cereal portions per day
- The food eaten is fresh food and can be a combination of raw and cooked food
Forbidden food or food consumed in small quantities
- Alcohol except saké and rice alcohol
- Hazel nuts, pistachio nuts, groundnuts, almonds and mayonnaise
- Butter, oil, bacon, fried foods
Régime Okinawa - Aliments autorisés et interdits
La dieta Okinawa
Latest update on November 5, 2010 at 02:43 PM by Janey39.