La dieta hipocalórica: comer mejor, de todo, pero en pequeñas ca
Low calorie diets are well balanced and varied
Positive aspects of the low calorie diet:
- It can be easily adapted to each person
- A diverse, interesting and healthy foods can be consumed
- No food is forbidden, things are eaten in moderation and in smaller quantities
- It avoids feelings of guilt and being deprived of your favourite foods as they are eaten in smaller quantities.
- Possibility of eating more during a meal, followed by eating less in the following meals
- Increasing physical activity
- Helps to stabilise weight after weight after loss.
- Drink a lot: 1,5 L to 2 liters per day but not alcoholic and sweetened drinks (wine, alcohol, fruit juice, fizzy drinks.)
- Diary foods normally have 0% fat content
- Meats are roasted with herbs and spices
- Fish is eaten 2 or 3 times per week
- Low fat cheese are preferred.