Asexuels - Abstinence sexuelle
Los asexuales salen de la sombra: ¿qué pensáis vosotros?
In the last few years, "asexuality" has become more recognised.
An asexual person does not feel any sexual attraction for either sex and therefore does not wish to engage in a sexual relationship.
Asexual people can still meaningful relationships and live as loving couples.
Some studies suggest that 1 to 5% of the population could be asexual.
Sometimes, there are underlying causes to asexuality and if you are concerned, it is a good idea to speak with your friends or GP:
- If you have not found the right person with whom you are completely comfortable
- Bad experiences in previous relationships
- If you are afraid of failure
- If you are denying any homosexual feelings
- If you are in a relationship which is no longer intimate
For further information, please visit: [ http://www.asexuality.org/home/overview.html