According to a recent investigation, 80% of men and women practice fellatio.
- Fellatio, kissing the sex, consists in taking the penis in the mouth or from the tip of the lips
- A fellatio is a stimulation of the penis by a back and forth movement in the mouth
- The fellatio is an act practiced by many couples and much in demand by men
- Women can feel pleasure practicing fellatio.
- Ejaculation in the mouth is not obligatory if the partner does not want to.
In case of oral lesions, a transmission risk of disease (AIDS, herpes, hepatitis B) is possible, and this without an ejaculation. Thus always use a condom if you are not sure of your partner.
The sperm of an HIV positive person can contaminate a partner during a fellatio. Wear a condom to avoid being contaminated by a STD or HIV virus.
Two HIV tests carried out at an interval of at least three weeks guarantee the absence of risk.
A study published in New England Journal of Medicine reports that to have fellatios with several partners worsens the risks to develop a rare form of throat cancer because of the multiplication of the papillomavirus.