Sex can be exploited.
There is a large market that promises to enhance sex and pleasure. Some of these are described below:
Remember, if you really have sexual problems , you should speak with your GP or a sexual counsellor.
- You may find various gadgets or creams that promise to enlarge your penis.
- Take care as they might cause severe pain, blood clots and scarring.
- You may wish to consult your GP before you make any purchases.
Creams to enhance sex
Creams to obtain a greater sexual pleasure have not been tested.
Most of them probably have a "placebo effect".
- Ecstasy and MDMA : these make you feel euphoric but they can cause erection and orgasm disorders in men and women.
- Cocaine and cannabis: they cause disinhibition but there are irreversible side-effects to your brain.
- Poppers: This is a liquid that you inhale and acts as a stimulant and can cause hot flushes. These products are dangerous and can be potentially fatal if taken with some drugs (fore example, medication prescribed for erectile dysfunction).
- There are a number of "pseudo" professionals who claim to be trained to help women or men with sexual problems but are not qualified or experienced to do.
- It is important that you make sure that the professional you are seeing is legitimate and the advice that you receive is reliable before you spend your time and money.
- This will prevent you from entering into a potentially vulnerable situation.
- Do not be hasty and do not be ashamed to speak with your friends and/ or partner
- Research the products and/or professionals carefully
- Make sure you are not being charged excessively
- Try not to be lured by marketing slogans or false promises
Les arnaques en sexologie
Latest update on October 8, 2010 at 07:32 AM by N.T.