Cellulite is a true curse which affects many women. It is caused by hormones acting on our fat cells. What are the solutions which are appropriate and how can we fight against cellulite?
- swimming is the main sport to fight cellulite:
- It slims and carves the thighs,
- It reinforces the buttocks,
- Water activates microcirculation,
- It invigorates abductors,
- It reshapes the waist and hips.
The popular technique of "palpating- rolling" consists of evacuating toxins, limiting water logging and "breaking" fat padding.
Massage by applying a small amount of pressure in circular motions. On the cellulite zone, grip the skin between the thumb and the forefinger by making it roll under your fingers.
Slimming, anti-cellulite, smoothing and skin firming creams can be used as a supplement. You cannot expect real "miracles", but they soften the skin, improve its aspect, slimning the smaller curves and have a toning effect.
- Among various treatments, thermofrequency is one of the most used:
- It improves elasticity of the dermis and decreases the hollows caused by cellulite,
- Blood circulation is eased through the effect of applied heat
- Painless, and efficient for more than 1 year after the treatment.
- Cut out alcohol, sweet things, and fatty foods including ready made meals as they contain hidden fat.
- Drink 2 Litres of water per day.
- Choose vegetables, lean meats and fish.
Culotte de cheval - Comment s'en débarrasser
5 soluciones para luchar contra las cartucheras
Latest update on October 12, 2010 at 05:38 AM by Janey39.