The toadstool is a poisonous mushroom. There are about thirty species in the wild. It is very difficult to recognize a poisonous mushroom. Ingestion of a poisonous mushroom can cause mild illness, such as nausea, but can also pose a serious danger to the health. The toxins contained in poisonous mushrooms are numerous and more or less toxic to humans; some reach the neurological system, others the liver
system, others are responsible for bleeding. When in doubt about the suitability of a fungus, a pharmacist can advise you.
Original article published by
. Translated by Jeff
Latest update on November 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM by Jeff.