What is premature ejaculation?
- Premature ejaculation generally occurs a few seconds after penetration: the man can not control his excitement because involuntary ejaculation occurs.
- By early ejaculating, a man fails to decide the time of ejaculation.
- A vicious cycle sets as in many anomalies of this type: stress favors premature ejaculation which itself causes anxiety which further exacerbates premature ejaculation.
- Ejaculation may also correspond to a relational problem with his partner: Some men ejaculate prematurely with some women and not only show no abnormality with other partners.
How to Treat Premature Ejaculation?
- Motivation and patience are essential to try to treat a disorder of premature ejaculation.
- Do not let the embarrassment to settle, do not waste time, do not close in on itself, and seek medical advise.
- Consulting a sex therapist can be an important help for men suffering from premature ejaculation. It is often advisable to go to counseling with their ??partner.
- Some rehabilitation exercises and learning about sex can help men with premature ejaculation.
- Are you struggling to manage your relationship problems? Talk confidentially to a sexologist.
Published by Crashounette
Latest update on November 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM by Crashounette.