Just before starters
and main meal
for your dinner, here are some advices for a healthyest aperitif...
- Avoid aperitif biscuits, peanuts, almonds: Peanuts and salted almonds can bring more 600Kcal per 100 grams.
- Avoid salty "petits fours" like quiches, high in calorie, approximately 350 kcal per 100 grams.
- Prefer raw vegetables: cherry tomatoes, melon, celery .. accompanied by herb sauce (15-20 calories per 100 grams): they can be presented in the form of cubes or battonets for example.
- Prefer a glass of champagne which provides about 80 calories per cup to a glass of whiskey for example, which reached more than 200 Calories.
- Think of fruits or vegetable juice.
- Avoid alcoholic cocktails, high in calories.
- Prefer alcohol that contain less than 15 degrees as white wine, you can drink it as kir with hazelnut syrup or ripe cassis.
- Drink a glass of water before each glass of alcohol.
Published by Crashounette
Latest update on December 18, 2013 at 02:40 PM by Crashounette.