, here are Some very simple ideas help you avoid gaining too much weight while taking full advantage of the main course and desserts.
Turkey with chestnuts
- Traditional turkey with chestnuts is a high calorie food Kcalories 500 per person.
- If you want to eat turkey, you can replace chestnuts by apples. Those are chestnuts that provide the most calories.
Deer, does, wild boar are low calorie lean meats, which provide approximately 100 to 120 per 100 grams Kcalories
Fresh salmon steamed
Fresh steamed salmon is rich in Omega 3, Omega 6, vitamins
A and D, as well as potassium and phosphorus
Drink large quantities of water
- Drink water with meals (and between meals) partly offset the amounts of alcohol consumed.
- Think of teas and infusions before bedtime.
- Drink a glass of water before each glass of alcohol.
- Avoid yule logs that can provide up to 500 Kcalories for a slice, due to their high content of butter cream.
- Think logs prepared with fruits rather than those with ice or butter cream.
- Think exotic fruit, sorbets, fruit tarts...
Original article published by
. Translated by Crashounette
Latest update on December 18, 2013 at 02:39 PM by Crashounette.