A few tips can help relieve a migraine attack that starts.
- Lie down in a dark room away from any light source.
- Wear tinted glasses to avoid light.
- Avoid noise by putting plugs in your ears.
- Trying to sleep.
Sugar, coffee and herbal teas
- Swallow a lump of sugar.
- Drink beverages containing caffeine because caffeine has anti migraine properties: Drinking from the beginning of the crisis, strong coffee, tea, cocoa and Coca-Cola may help alleviate crises.
- Take a herbal tea or jasmine verbena marjoram.
Apply on the head
- Apply to head an ice pack, ice in a washcloth or ice packs.
- Put a cold compress on his forehead.
- Massaging the scalp and face thoroughly.
- Press the temple where the pain is greatest.
Massage, yoga, relaxation
- Relaxation: relaxation techniques act positively on the general state of migraine and reduce the stress caused by the crisis.
- Learning to breathe calmly performing breathing exercises.
Published by Crashounette
Latest update on May 27, 2014 at 07:30 AM by Ambucias.