Not able to quit smoking

Yves - Nov 22, 2011 at 01:11 PM - Latest reply:  prerona30
- Dec 20, 2017 at 03:15 AM
I am having difficulty in stopping smoking. I'm pregnant, so very conscious that this is so unhealthy for my baby. I still can not stop this addiction. I'm damned, please help me!
Thanks in advance.
See more 

3 replies

Reply to this topic
Do not stop trying to give up. Ask your doctor and midwife for help. You can do it for your baby and for yourself. Just think about all the lovely things you will buy with the money you save once you stop. All you need is help and support so stay positive and try. Take care and good luck for your forthcoming baby.
I really feel for you and I appreciate that you realise of the fact smoking is not good for any situation you are into. And now that you are pregnant try hard to get rid of it and if at all you are unable to help yourself then take some doctors advice and they will surely help you on this. There are many things available now in the market which will help you to get rid of this habit and these methods will not be harmful for your baby during this pregnancy. I am sure you will help yourself and if you at all can stop smoking please do not again start after the delivery. Continue being a non-smoker. This would be good for you and your family. Take care and all the best.
Respond to Zada
^^Lucky luke^^ 1809 Posts Monday December 6, 2010Registration dateContributorStatus May 6, 2014 Last seen - Nov 22, 2011 at 01:49 PM
Hello, it's very important for your baby so do all what you can to quit smoking. You can find more information on this webpage :

If you need it, don't hesitate to consult a doctor for this problem.

Good luck and take care.
Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^