Premature ejaculation:what to do?

Ask a question gualo3 - Last answered on Apr 23, 2011 at 04:24 AM by amita05
Am actually 41 years old. For some time now, I stopped smoking marijuana and consequently, noticed that I have premature ejaculation.Can you please suggest me what to do?
Thank you for answering
plus moins
To diagnose your problem , you can consult an andrologist( A person who studies the male reproductive system) or a sexologist who can prescribed you the necessary treatments.All the best.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!