Abortion

Ask a question Ashlee - Last answered on Jul 7, 2017 at 03:29 PM by momnikki13
Hello,
What's the side effects of abortion, I'm 21 and thinking of abortion but I fear that I get infertile afterwards and never get to have a baby in my life.
Thanks for your kind help.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

you are right to have such fears as abortion is indeed very dangerous.
How long are you pregnant? It depends also on the method you will have recourse to for the abortion. The risk can be hemorrhage, uterine perforation, infertility, cervical shock or even a fail abortion which gona be much more difficult.

Do think well and your decision is going to be the good one. Take care and good luck.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
The heart and the rational mind are always in conflict, to my mind. Follow your heart - my advise. You always can get support from your relatives and loving ones. You always have a chance to find those who would have your back. Abortion might ruin your whole life afterwards. Abortion might ruin your health. Even if it feels now that you are ready for it, after all you might regret so much. But nothing can be done after that decision. I am not judging people who are ready for this step. But I know I would always judge myself and ruin my life because of that decision. I would never forgive myself of killing a chance to have a baby. Even though there is a professional help nowadays, the outcome might be crucial. I would hate myself. Would you? One day I would not find the meaning of my life, thinking I killed it myself. Think twice before making the decision.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?