Tips to delay premature ejaculation? [Solved]

Ask a question Ben - Last answered on Feb 24, 2017 at 11:25 AM by netload
Hello,
I'm young and never had sex with my girlfriend. I wish to have it but I have a big trouble of premature ejaculation and that's why I'm so worried about having sex. Can you please tell me what I need to do?
Thanks.
Helpful
+13
plus moins
Hello,
How old are you actually? It may be that you are too young to have full intercourse why not just stick to petting, and soon you will learn self control. It is all in the mind, how to gain self control, and allow your self to grow and develop naturally without putting yourself under pressure. Talk to your girlfriend about this worry.
Kind regards.
Was this answer helpful?  
Jase- Mar 21, 2014 at 09:11 AM
Maybe you should try to release the quick one privately and then the actual intercourse will last and be more pleasurable for the both of you. Also try lube.
nicknam- Feb 3, 2017 at 06:14 PM
+1, also wear a condom. that numbs it a bit also.
altamoda_cadde 2Posts Sunday April 13, 2014Registration date April 13, 2014 Last seen - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
sleep you man
hottymotty- May 31, 2014 at 04:20 AM
Well for 1 thing..u should have never cheated... U WERE HAVING SEX ALREADY WITH SOMEONE ELSE.. SO U SHOULD GET IT CHOPPED OFF!!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+8
plus moins
Anxiety. Try to control it and take it easy. She is not going to go away. Prolong foreplay and with time this will go away. Self control is essential.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+7
plus moins
Tenho 27anos

halif21 2Posts Wednesday July 9, 2014Registration date July 9, 2014 Last seen - Jul 9, 2014 at 10:39 PM
halif21@live.fr
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What do you know are the factors that can trigger premature ejaculation? Well, whether you know the answer or not, here is the answer in my own understanding: lots of them, it can be medications, lifestyle and stress or performance anxiety. Often, the problem has no visible cause, but now there are permanent natural remedy for premature ejaculation cure online. Do your search, but be diligent not to fall prey into the wrong hands that promote fake products online.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?