Natural child birth makes me afraid [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Xoukfat 1Posts Monday January 16, 2012Registration date January 16, 2012 Last seen - Last answered on Jan 16, 2012 at 07:33 AM by onlinedoctor
Hi everyone, I am panicked and so afraid that I am having problems in knowing how to deal with my situation. Well I am 8 month pregnant as big as big mama I am having some problems in accepting the normal child birth. What I mean is that I am really afraid and I don't want to have the natural one. I know this is not the same as cesarean but I don't think I'll be able to cope with it all.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello
You must speak to your midwife and gain her support in this matter. You will be able to write out a birth plan and feel incontrol during your babys birth. So stop worrying and start planning. Very good luck to you and take care.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hey this is your choice and you are the only one to decide how you want to live this child birth. You have the right to have your baby normally or by cesarean, the most important is that the two of you remain in good health. Don't try to do as others in forcing yourself if you are not able this is not a crime.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?