Second miscarriage

Karishma - Mar 25, 2012 at 12:38 PM - Latest reply: bunny45 1 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 4, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 4, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Hello,
It's the second time that I am having a miscarriage, is this normal or it's me who have a trouble?
Thank you.
See more 

2 replies

Reply to this topic
Helpful
Hi,
So sorry to hear this, we need more information about you to be able to advise you. Why not discuss this with your doctor and gain his opinion. Take care and good luck to you.
Respond to Jokun
bunny45 1 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 4, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Helpful
Hello. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. It must have been very painful for you to go through all of this. Having a miscarriage is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. Have you tried to consult your doctor? The amount of damage that miscarriage does to a woman's body is unimaginable. You should be careful about this and you should try to consult your doctor ASAP because there must be a serious problem with you if you have had multiple MCs during your pregnancy. Please think about your body before TTC one other time. I think your doctor would give the best answer to your unexplained MCs. The reason behind them can be anything and to find out about it would be the best for you
Respond to bunny45