Cesarian

Ask a question Hays - Last answered on Sep 17, 2017 at 06:48 AM by sonamgupta2107
Hello,
What are the precautions to take after a cesarean please?
Thank you.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,
I have been through a ceserean and the only thing that I can advise you is not to eat too many carb foods.
Take care.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Avoid strenuous activities that might trigger abdominal and spinal pains. Don't stress yourself it contributes to high blood flow that increases pain in the scar. Enjoy each day!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi, Kokihenry
I’ve had a caesarian. I’ll give some advice you should keep it in mind.
- plan ahead, you should have someone to take care of a baby.
- you will experience pain, you should know that the great pain that will affect in your milk so, you should prepare a bottle milk.
- Nurse your wound, you have to take care of your wound, wash it gently.
- ask for and accept help.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
1. Get Plenty of Rest
2. Baby Your Body
3. Relieve Your Pain
4. Focus on Good Nutrition
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. I am a mother of 2 children an third will be coming soon so I think I can give some expert advice to you. First of all, consult a good gynecologist before doing anything as I did in Ukraine. I visited Lotus Center a very well known facility there and the tips I got from there helped me a lot to get rid of anxiety and stress. I have had 2 c sections & am having my 3rd on the 1st December, not by choice but on doctor’s advice. My first one, 6.5 yrs ago, an emergency one for my 10lb 8oz son after his heart stopped, hurt but I recovered pretty well, still took it easy as long as I could though, never had any painkillers in the hospital or at home, and never had any dramas with it, was good My second one in 2007 for my 2 week early 10lb daughter, was so much worse. I was in a lot of pain for a lot longer, was having morphine in the hospital and was given pain relief when I went home. A lot of it comes down to the afterbirth pains the midwife said. Even though I didn’t actually "give birth" they still occur. Before I had my daughter they told me that the 2nd would be better than the 1st as I don’t have to go thru labor then have the c section, but that wasn’t the case for me. I am scared out of my mind what this 3rd one will be like in 5 weeks!!!! But the doctor says they are best for the baby & me so I will suggest you to consult a good doctor and everything will be fine. Best wishes for all the mothers. Happy Motherhood.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?