Infertility

Ask a question Plavia - Last answered on Aug 16, 2017 at 12:22 PM by pannythemouse
Hello,
At what age does a woman becomes infertile please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,
If you are reffering to menopause, it is at the age of 40, kind regards.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Everybody is different, genetics, hormonal, life style etc all play a role.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
40-43 years
victoriaborkowska 13Posts Monday July 10, 2017Registration date July 26, 2017 Last seen - Jul 10, 2017 at 12:38 PM
if it menopause it will depend on how healthy you have lived . there are various symptoms to indicate that you are getting there . but for me i would say that its between the ages of 48-52
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Age is not the most important factor in infertility. There are many other factors than age. Such as, Genetics and bad habits. If there was a member of your family is infertile, May be you will be infertile too. You just need to take care of your health. Always search for protection methods and be up to date. I hope you are alright.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
First of all, I want to clear your doubt about infertility age. There is no exact age limit where women become infertile. There are lots of factors that affect infertility. I am here for you provide all type of information regarding infertility in easy and effective way. This is very critical problem all over the world. This is a one of horrible problems faced by 10% of women all around the world. The medical science cannot deduct exact age limit women become infertile. I also faced this infertility problem in my life. I am feeling proud to answer your question on behalf of my own experience. I consult many gynecologists to discuss my problem to cure in effective way. These are some main factor that affects infertility age in different women.
The first and foremost thing is balanced diet. If you are taking lack of vitamin and protein food in your diet, you definitely become infertile at early age. It is very important to have balance diet to maintain your body in proper working with genuine balancing hormones. It is very necessary to give first priority to balanced diet to judge exact age of infertility. At the age of 52, I give birth to convert my dream into reality by enjoying endless joy in my life to bring darkness to brightness. It is very important to maintain high hemoglobin level you can search on the basis of low hemoglobin level that becomes infertile women in early age. The next important thing is a regular period cycle and stop permanently. In this way, you cannot judge the exact age fertility in women start. It starts from 38 to 42 but it almost varies by most important factor like balanced diet, daily proper exercise and hemoglobin level and status of their living with Healthy lifestyle. I hope you will get all information to clear all your doubts in effective way.
kate_09 11Posts Wednesday August 2, 2017Registration date August 15, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:01 AM
Oh thank you so much deepikas for giving us an insight on infertility in women. There are may women who are struggling and fighting with infertility and also those who are worried that they might get infertile. In such a time, coming across such a post, is really relieving as it shows that there are people on here who are ready to support you and also share their knowledge on infertility. Thank you.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi!

My mother is now 55years old, she gave birth to one of my brothers when she was 45, She had never smoked or drunk! Its more important to focus on establishing a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, âge is not a serious factor at some point, avoid bad habits and consider a rich nourishement

Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Yes, there is no exact age when infertility occurs. It depends on various factors including stress and depression. Also, PCOS, blocked fallopian tubes. I have seen women i their 20s becoming infertile. I don't think you can say, that only after a specific age do women become infertile.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi boe, that's so true. Avoiding those habbits and living a healthy lifestyle is indeed important.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Boe, that is really inspiring. thank you for sharing
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Overall health can also play a role in your fertility. Lack of exercices, or an unbalanced diet may lead to fertility issues and I think taking care your mental and physical well being is the best way forward.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
As everyone has already said, infertility can occur at any age and that age cannot be determined. Is this question coming form fear of becoming infertile or are you just asking it to know more about infertility?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Also, deepika, I am so glad to know that you gave birth at 52! Wow! that's great
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Yes, kate, I understand that. That is why I asked her. I had a friend who was too reluctant on sharing what was happening with her and she would just keep asking me lots of questions about what can lead to infertility.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello honey! I hope you are doing fine! I wish everything is fine with you! You see there is no exact number! No one can say for sure. With the human organism it's always complicated. For some infertility might start since their early 30! Or even sooner. For some however it can come after they turn 50 or something... So yeah you can never know. However what doctors say is that after 30 years old... Issues start to pop up. Issues that your baby will face. Then the older you get the lower the chances to conceive. I hope this helped you in any way! Wish you all the best.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?