Urinary tract infection

Ask a question Bill - Last answered on Aug 18, 2017 at 03:20 PM by kokihenry
Hello,
Can someone please tell me what may cause a urinary tract infection in someone please?
Thanks in advance.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
The main cause of the UTI is bacteria.
Take care.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,
Bad hygiene can cause urinary tract infections too.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
UTIs are a key reason we're often told to wipe from front to back after using the bathroom. That's because the urethra -- the tube that transports urine from the bladder to the outside of the body -- is located close to the anus. Bacteria from the large intestine, such as E. coli, are in the perfect position to escape the anus and invade the urethra. From there, they can travel up to the bladder, and if the infection isn't treated, continue on to infect the kidneys. Women may be especially prone to UTIs because they have shorter urethras, which allow bacteria quick access to the bladder. Having sex can introduce bacteria into the urinary tract, too.

i had uti before, A burning feeling when i urinate, Pain or pressure in my back or lower abdomen are my symptoms, i tried antibiotics, but they failed to cure me, later my doctor recommended me an alternative treatment, that is diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill , a type of chinese herbs, for it has no drug resistance like antibioitcs, and it has no side effect. after one course, i felt a little better, then i kept taking the rest 3 courses, later i was cured.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
It depends. Impurities that get into the urinal track
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?