Low sperm count

Ask a question Ais - Last answered on Nov 1, 2017 at 03:09 PM by averikora
Hello,
Can someone conceive a baby even he has a low sperm count please?
Thanks in advance.
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Hello,
Yes, it may be done.
Was this answer helpful?  
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
plus moins
NO it cannot be done without the help of treatment. If you have low count of sperms, you cannot conceive a baby. For conceive, ICSI and IUI treatment works.
Was this answer helpful?  
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
it wont be that easy. they will have to find ways to improve sperm production, and avoid high temperatures. if this wont help they should seek professional help. i would refer them to this clinic in Kiev. they will help them best
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Yes, but with the help of medical science only. ICSI is treatment and injection to treat male infertility problems like low sperm count.
Couple will be ready by team of dcotors as for IVF treatment, a sperm eject by an injection from male and than carefull injected in mature egg. As the egg fertilized this embryo can use for further process of IVF.

To know more : http://ranafertility.com/icsi-imsi/
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
To conceive naturally should be a little tough with a low sperm count. However, if you're talking about assisted fertility, as long as the sperms are viable and do not have abnormal sperm morphology it should work - especially ICSI+IVF. I think it's important to run a diagnosis and get informed about the cause of a low sperm count. Sometimes it's just an unhealthy lifestyle, excess caffeine or alcohol and stress can all team up to affect the sperm count. This part doesn't really need any serious clinical treatment and can be altered through a change in diet and lifestyle.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Low sperm count is a common male fertility problem and this can be totally cured with medical help. It is very necessary to go for an authentic diagnosis which will help to know the detailed reason of sperm counting post which the infertility expert will treat and help you to earn positive results. Kindly check on your lifestyle because of indisciplined lifestyle like too much smoking, stressed out the job, too much alcohol leads to less sperm count. If one is seriously concerned about his sperm counting then a lifestyle change is important. Good luck.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Well! It really is the problem where male infertility is concerned. I think you should go for a motility test. Low sperm count has a really huge effect on it. Even my husband had this but he was asked to change his diet and it finally worked. You should really look into it without wasting time. :)
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?