I want to have bigger breasts

Ask a question Fats - Last answered on Aug 18, 2017 at 04:08 PM by kokihenry
Hello,
I want to have bigger breasts, can you help me about this please?
Thanks.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What about a surgery?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I want to be beautiful. I want my nose to be neat and a bit upturned. I want my lips to be plump. I want my eyes to be blue and ‘foxy’. I want my cheekbones to be more prominent to create the perfect contour to make my face shape oval and thin (refined). I am not good enough to feel comfortable at school. I am not good enough to go on dates. I am not good enough to catch anybody’s attention and to be successful in general. That means that I am ugly enough to have a cosmetic surgery. Transformation that will radically change the way I am just for hundreds/ thousands dollars, while it actually costs nothing to change your attitude to yourself. It is the procedure that entirely focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance. Not for really necessary reconstruction defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease. So, I truly believe that cosmetic surgery is the way of destroying our beauty that should not be available to the public. 13 Plastic surgery does not solve the main problem of a person who decides to undergo it. The problem of being discontent with his or her appearance. People see cosmetic surgery as a solution for physical imperfections to improve career complications, relationship issues, and extreme solutions that should not have relevance to cosmetic surgery.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
The question is why do you want to have bigger breasts? Is it for you or is it to build your imagine to the world? If it is for you there are a few ways, might costs a lot but it's deff possible but, really think about this and why you really want it because in a couple of years yes, let's say if you do plastic surgery you might like it for the time being but, you might also look back and dislike the fact that they aren't the same. You weren't born with this enhancement it's something that you added. I think when people dislike things on themselves it's not so much of what can I do to make this better but you wanted that from the beginning and didn't have it so that will always be in your head. No matter what though I'm pretty sure if you have the smallest or biggest boobs in the world deep down you won't feel any different it's just the image, but what about the tangible side of it. What value does it bring to your life.Something you can hold on to now if you were to do natural things breast exercises, building those muscles you worked for that physically now that may be a different outlook on things. My whole goal here was to find out what your goal was and to give you some advice. This comment is not in any way, shape or form bashing you for wanting bigger breasts by all means do what makes you happy because at the end of the day only you would have to answer to yourself. Thanks for reading.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Unless you get a plastic beauty you have to be content with who you are. Again, what is your motive behide it? If its unusatisfaction or insecurities, that is what you have to change not your body structure.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?