Report

Pimples from eating mushrooms

Ask a question Kiujs - Last answered on Jul 16, 2012 at 01:44 PM by Raklom
Hello,
I always have small pimples when I eat mushrooms but they go after some two or three hours.
Is this an allergy?
Thanks.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,
Yes this is definitely an allergy and you will need to get to a doctor for proper treatment and also keep away from eating mushrooms now.
Take care.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!