Ear problems

Ask a question Puakls - Last answered on Jul 16, 2012 at 02:04 PM by Buba
My dad is having ear problems and he is not hearing so well. What is the solution for this please?
Thank you.
plus moins
Please take him to a doctor for examination and hence obtaining hearing aids.
Good luck.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!