No way to stop smoking

Ask a question Ikushupa - Last answered on Dec 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM by Staritza44
Hello,
I have tried different methods for stopping to smoke but there's no way that has really shown a positive result. Please help me, do you have any effective method for me to get rid of this addiction?
Thank you.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,
The best method that has really helped me to stop smoking is never to carry spare money on me, doing regular cardio exercises and always keeping myself busy.
Thanks in advance.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi. i was a very heavy smoker from age 15 (now am mid-50's) and by a couple of years ago was smoking nearly 70 a day.

One day i heard about "nicotine inhalers" which have been used with incredible success in Scandanavia for years. Looked them up on the Web and found a place that sells pharmaceutical stuff to my country, and these inhalers they called "Nicorette Inhalers" (the inhalers go by different names in different geographical regions apparantly).

i purchased a single pack: the pack consisted of an "Inhaler" (they look like a cigarette holder) and forty Nicotine Cartridges.

Do not be deceived by the term "Nicotine Cartridge" as these things have got an amazingly sophisticated formula in them that does truly astonishing things when you inhale them!!! Believe me, they are absolutely incredible.

i also obtained locally plenty of Nicotine Lozenges, Nicotine Gum, and Nicotine Patches (these are all either free or heavily subsidized in my country, but ironically Inhalers are not even available here, and without the Inhaler i could never have stopped smoking).

The Lozenges, Gum, and Patches were intended to be supplements to the Inhaler, as they are all notoriously ineffective on their own at helping people stop smoking.

Did not know what to expect when for the first time about to use the Inhaler, but with the first "puff" i knew to my astonishment that stopping smoking was going to be accomplished, and i never had, and never have had ever since, a cigarette; it has been more than two years now.

Want to stress that having a supply of Lozenges, Gum, and Patches (the Patches are extremely important: get the strongest ones you can, and put a new Patch on every morning; the Patches are very good for "taking the edge off" and providing a good "platform" for the Inhalers.

All European studies of the Inhalers have shown again and again that Inhalers are the only guaranteed way a long-term heavy smoker can stop smoking with very little discomfort, and what is more, stay stopped.

Cannot highly enough recommend them to everyone who wants to give up smoking.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=Nicorette Inhalers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:o
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Apologies, made a pretty bad typo "Want to stress that having a supply of Lozenges, Gum, and Patches (the Patches are extremely important: get the strongest ones you can, and put a new Patch on every morning; the Patches are very good for "taking the edge off" and providing a good "platform" for the Inhalers"......

What should have been said is that every effort should be made to get a good supply of Patches and Gum and Lozenges if possible as well to act as "supplements" to the Inhaler; you will find them to be excellent "additions" and they make things a lot easier than would be the case without them.

Anyway best of luck with your aim to kick the cigarettes: you can do it no problem with an Inhaler.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?