Prevention against pregnancy

Ask a question Zujhe - Last answered on Sep 17, 2017 at 05:38 AM by sonamgupta2107
Hello,
What is the best method for preventing someone from getting pregnant please?
Thanks in advance.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,
Simply use contraception methods.
Kind regards.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi There

I have been using the Birth control pills- FEMILON
They are extremely effective and have no side effects. You may want to try this out. I have been using this for the last 3 years and am happy with the same.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello ! the best method to prevent unwanted pregnancy is contraception method.And i would like to suggest you I-pill .This is the best with least side effects.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. There are a lot of ways to prevent pregnancy. Well, my initial response (probably like most everyone else who's chimed in on this topic,) was "duh, abstinence, of course!”It all comes down to personal responsibility. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex. If not having sex isn't an option for some, and then use birth control. Use several forms of birth control. In today's day and age, there are so many technical advances to prevent pregnancy. If you still get pregnant, well, you either didn't read the directions on your birth control (again, responsibility!) or you know that sex has potential to create babies. Bottom line is when one makes a decision to have sex, they've made a choice and as conscious beings, we are accountable for the results of choices. I agree drunkenness is not an excuse. Again, that's a choice to get drunk...either way it comes back to responsibility. I do have a question though -"Our generations are getting smarter than us now, and they are starting to have sex since they are 14 if not less."How does this make 14-year-olds smarter? To me, this is a reflection on society (media, etc) and parents not doing their job teaching kids responsible behavior. At least, as a parent of 3, that's how I see it. My kids make a bad choice (doesn't have to be sex, could be anything), I see that as an area where I need to be more involved in and give better guidance. I hope my words will be helpful to some of the people reading it. Hope you all will do well when it comes to preventing pregnancy and when you feel like conceiving, you will get a bright and healthy child. Be safe and stay blessed.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?