Unprotected sex

Ask a question ludovic - Last answered on Sep 11, 2017 at 02:20 AM by g4408380
Hello,

I would like to know precisely to what extent can a pregnancy be avoided by having unprotected intimate intercourse.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

I find this very weird like question but still, till you don't ejaculate in your partner vagina during the ovulation period or by wearing condom, nothing of this type may happen. And yes, don't also forget about the pills ! :)
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
To the extent that not ejaculation takes place in you ,you are safe
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello and welcome at this reliable platform. I want to suggest you to handle this horrible situation in your life with positive attitude towards life with positive affirmation. It is medical certified fact that positive attitude and positive affirmation provide the real-time benefit in short time period to handle this horrible problem in your life. I also face in my life just 4 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying baby gift in my life that is dream of every woman to conceive effectively to get perfect mother in their life with healthy baby gift that is known as labor fruit. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of sadness and emptiness to my unprotected sex. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You have to pay more in future about less care with unprotected sex that can create many future problems for you.
I consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get available solution of my unprotected sex related problem in my life. This is very horrible problem that ruined my life day by day. I want to overcome this horrible situation at any cost. I try each and every effective method but all time failed. It is very important to handle this horrible problem with proper planning to manage stress and depression. Stress and depression are very crucial to manage in easy way. You can start with easy and effective yoga and meditation to overcome stress and depression to get full relaxation on your body and mind to provide proper balance in short time period. You should use proper production during sex to create win-win situation for you to handle all type of sex related issue in easy way.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi dear. I will try to answer your question. Emergency birth control pills can be used, the morning after pills and emergency contraception, which you take these after having unwanted or unprotected sex to help prevent pregnancy. These pills contain a stronger dose of the same hormones in normal birth control pills and therefore prevent pregnancy. These pills are not an abortion pill. It is important to clarify that they prevent pregnancy from ever occurring and therefore do not end it. If you take an emergency contraceptive, you won’t be having an abortion and your baby won’t have birth defects. The important thing to remember, however, is that to increase the effectiveness of emergency contraceptives you should take them right away. They work best if you take them within 24 hours. If you take them within 72 hours of unprotected sex, you will still decrease your risk of pregnancy by 89% and in some cases, the pills may even work five days after sex. For further queries, you can consult a gynecologist like I consulted in Ukraine.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?