Pain and ugly belly after 3rd cesarean

Ask a question Tulisen 1Posts Monday July 16, 2012Registration date July 16, 2012 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 18, 2017 at 07:18 PM by kokihenry
Hi everyone, I've done my 3rd cesarean 6 months ago and the cicatrices is still very sensible. My biggest problem is that I can't resume sports and exercises as I am very much in pain due to same.

I would like people in my situation to advise me on the exercises to be done as I still have 8 kilos to lose. Also I wanted to have plastic surgery to have back a beautiful belly. Thanks for helping.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi to you, well, you need to see your doctor if it still pains you a lot. I know it is hard as I've been through 2 cesarean and it takes lots of time to heal. You better be very careful, and don't try to do too much or to indulge in too much sports you might hurt yourself much more. Take care
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
My wife had 3CS's and she has no flat belly. She never exercised because of fear of possible rupture of the scar. Her trick was exclusive breastfeeding, lots of water intake, and simple house chores that did not cause her pain. Always remember you are beautiful, plastic surgery may not be a solution because of so many other side effects.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?