Red spot after party

Ask a question Chingah 1Posts Monday July 16, 2012Registration date July 16, 2012 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 16, 2012 at 08:03 AM by onlinedoctor

with my boyfriend and lots of friends we've partied like sick people during the weekend and we have been drinking a lot. The problem is that my boyfriend is having red spot on his body, his back, neck, arms and face are covered with red spot.

Can this be due to alcohol ? What can be done?
plus moins
This is simply a reaction to too much alcohol, if this persist he needs to see a doctor and definitely stop drinking.

Well an allergy test could be done to clarify it all too.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!