No period

Ask a question Shayoo - Last answered on Sep 5, 2017 at 05:21 AM by dazzyshahu
Hello,
I have not yet had my period, what may be causing this please? Can it be that I am pregnant please?
Thank you.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello and welcome at this reliable platform. I can understand your problem in easy way because I also face same problem like you in my life. This create a golden opportunity in my life to help you on behalf of my personal life experience to overcome this horrible situation in your life in short time period to get magic effect in your life. You should not lose hope. I want to suggest you to handle this horrible situation in your life with positive attitude toward like to get sudden effect on your body and mind. It is not childish act to handle this horrible situation without stress and depression. It is not easy job to handle stress and depression without proper management. You get full relaxation and maximum positive benefit to reduce stress and depression with powerful yoga and meditation that is most recommended method to overcome this horrible situation to overcome stress and depression and your life. We try each and every method but not succeed. We consult with the popular gynecologist Ukraine to get reliable treatment of my problem.
I want to suggest you to follow these effective powerful tips and tricks to handle this horrible situation in your life. You should check your pregnancy status to overcome its result in positive and negative way. It is very important to make advanced planning to handle this horrible situation with appropriate healthy lifestyle that is sufficient to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system for genuine working. You should give importance to rich iron food with folic acid that ensure immunity and provide high hemoglobin level in your blood to create appropriate platform for easy pregnancy. I am waiting for your reply to get good news as soon as possible.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?