Stomach paining because of eating disorder

Ask a question Celia - Last answered on Sep 22, 2017 at 05:38 AM by priyaangel2587
Hello,
I never eat at the same time everyday and this makes me have stomach ache frequently. What should I do please?
Thanks in advance.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Look at here http://kaitect.com/Jg0
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello, as per you talked its need to maintain your diet plan. You have to control diet because all major problem or diseases are coming from the stomach. You need to maintain your stomach in terms of taking care of your diet. Also, it is not difficult to manage diet plan, just need to follow properly. Normally, it is difficult at the starting stage, but if practice daily then it will be easy for you. Also, this is 21 century, so you will need to up to date otherwise you will be out of date. Also, if you do eating disorder or emotional eating, then it's possible to get many stomach issues and also it occurs to get belly fat or unhealthy fat. So it's better to follow the diet plan and if possible then start exercise daily. It helps you to get proper shape of your body and reduce your body fat. So these types of things if you can apply then you will get a definite result. It really helps you to maintain your diet.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello my dear friend, I can’t understand your problem and you should not worry to get any solution for it. It is in your hand and you should work on it to find any good solution of this problem. I don’t know why you are going through such unhealthy and unscheduled diet routine. It’s your life and you should give some time to eat. I will suggest you to make some essential changes in your lifestyle to fight with this problem. It is not any medical condition because it is in your hand. You are feeling stomach pain and you know the reason that it is because of your unhealthy and unscheduled diet routine then why are you not changing it. It is very important to eat healthy and eat at right time if you want to stay fit and active. There can be many problems in your body because of any imbalanced diet routine and you should give importance to your health condition. I will suggest you to find any good solution for this problem by making some changes in your routine. You have to be serious about your health and you have to know about importance of eating healthy and right. If you want to make changes in your lifestyle, I will suggest you to get motivated with good advice. You should add good nutrition and regular exercise in your routine. It is very important for you to make a proper schedule for your diet of complete day. It is very important for you to know about importance of your health and you have to give its time. You don’t need an expert advice because it is in your hand and you can work on it.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?