Urination problem

Ask a question marco armani 25Posts Friday September 21, 2012Registration date October 21, 2012 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 2, 2012 at 05:07 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

dears i am 27 years old i am having very big problem which is urinating for many many times everyday .. even after i finish i don't feel that it is finished but i still feel that i have to do it after few minutes.. i have this problem from about 4 or 5 years , i went to the doctor and did pee test and the result was nothing .. another doctor said it is psychological problem .. but how come that i always feel with this bad feeling about needing of urinating always and for years !!
i WISH there is someone who can help me to solve this problem .
thnx
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

It's not a psychological problem and it has nothing to do with your urine.

You seem to have an inflammation of the prostate (hyperthrophy) which constricts the conduit to the bladder.

I suggest you have your prostate examined as it may reveal to be cancerous, which is very common.

If not cancerous there is medication: Xatral and Avodart which will reduce the prostate size.

Good luck
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
thank you so much Ambucias ..
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
You are most welcome.

Last suggestion, consult another doctor preferably a urologist. The one who told you that it may be psychological might have got his licence through a correspondance course or is a charlatant or is butcher.

The urologist can introduce a small fiber optic camera into the bladder to examine the prostate and the bladder, it's painless and takes only 10 minutes. Also a blood test is also prescribed to measure the amount of prostate hormones (psh).
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?