Pls Suggest the Effect [Solved]

Ask a question ugn10 48Posts Saturday October 27, 2012Registration date March 4, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Apr 4, 2013 10:23AM by beatrace
Hello Friend,

Please suggest me that

While doing oral sex...

1. Male sucks pussy very hard and some fluid comes out from pussy. is there any bad effect of this fluid to male body or mind, if it goes inside male?

2. Similarly, is there any bad effect of semen on female body or mind, if it goes inside female?
See more 
Helpful
+2
moins plus
A cunnilingus anyway put into contact a natural secretion (cum) with the oral mucosa.
So, if there is a real risk of STDs, this risk is not higher with ingestion with a simple touch.
And if there is no concept of STDs, there is no particular risk.

It's the same for the contact and / or ingestion of semen.

Same as regards anilingus if necessary hygiene prerequisites are met.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Vaginal lubrication is a lubricating fluid that is naturally produced in a woman's vagina. Vaginal lubrication or moistness is always present, but production increases significantly during sexual arousal in anticipation of sexual intercourse. Vaginal dryness is the condition in which this lubrication is insufficient, and sometimes artificial lubricants are used to augment it. Without sufficient lubrication sexual intercourse can be painful to the woman. The vagina has no glands, and therefore must rely on other methods of lubrication. Plasma seepage from vaginal walls due to vascular engorgement is considered to be the chief lubrication source, and the Bartholin's glands, located slightly below and to the left and right of the introitus (opening of the vagina), also secrete mucus to augment vaginal-wall secretions.

news from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_lubrication

More General Health news http://www.medibird.com/news/
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Thank you for giving new information....

But dear my query is still unresolved....

I want to know....

"While doing oral sex...
If male sucks pussy and vaginal liquid, is there any bad effect of this liquid to male body or mind?

Similarly, is there any bad effect of semen on female body or mind, if it goes inside female mouth?"
beatrace 2Posts Thursday April 4, 2013Registration date April 4, 2013 Last seen - Apr 4, 2013 10:23AM
Thanks for the opportunity to speak out.
Th Vagina has two significant normal flora.
1.Candida albicans.
2.lactobacilli.
The P.H of the vagina is normally acidic, and the acidic P.H is the contribution of the lactobacilli throug its secretions.
Incase of a change in the P.H of the vagina to alkalinity, the growth and multiplication of the fungus candida is enhanced. the result is candida albicans infection.

When a man does that to the woman with that infection he will transfer the infection from the vagina to his mouth. This infection in the mouth is called oral thrush. I hope you know that candida is an oprtunictic infection.

But of course semen has no effect on the mind.
If a body fluid is infected with a micro-organism whose mode of invasion is mucosal, then the woman will most likely suffer from the infection if all conditions for the infection were met.

Honestly when you have oral sex both of you may not enjoy. Actually i think it is trauma to have sex the wrong way.
The Vagina is adapted to sex, it is the correct way to have sex, why not do it that way. Remember that sex is also holy.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?