WOndering why

Ask a question Moniq - Last answered on Aug 18, 2017 at 04:52 PM by kokihenry
Hello,

We are together since one and a half year and he says that we are made for each other. However, I have great desire for him, that is, I will want to have sex with him more than often. He says that it's too much. Sometimes, he will even reject me when I try to touch him.
I have been trying to retain myself but I just can't, I will always be in need of sex somehow. Please tell me what I must do.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Dear Moniq .. i have the same story and maybe more sexual desire than you have .. i won't advice you to get another boyfriend but i see that you deserve much better in this art , otherwise if you love him , do it with him as he can and when he rejects you you can masturbate alone or use toys . big like for you .
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Talk to him. Ask him questions. Has he ever been sexually abused? What about his family? How is it going there? There is always a reason why. Do not blame yourself. And do not get pissed at him. On the opposite, try to talk and solve the issue together. No matter what always stay together!If it is not in his head, then make an appointment at doctor’s. I know how hard it might be. It is such a delicate issue, but in order to have a sexually happy life you need to work hard. It seems easy, but not always as it seems to be. But you are young and free and open-minded, so try to open yourself to each other as much as possible. Good luck!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
You rarely get those guys that will keep there hands off for a while so in my personal opinion sometimes that's good because it shows that either he really likes you or really doesn't one of the two, you have to come to that conclusion based of his emotions. If you have a desire for sex which is normal for some girls I would suggest maybe masturbating. Also have a talk with him, see why he doesn't want to, communicate it's the only way you will find out what's up, we can give you advice but no one person can tell you truly what you need to do even a professional its trial and error. Maybe you need more sexual connection with yourself to calm down those hormones. Thank you for reading. Hope things get better.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Your libido levels are quite different. It will be good if you learn from your every moments his likes and dislikes and also make him understand what you need
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?