So weak

Ask a question ovi kkc 1Posts Friday January 11, 2013Registration date January 11, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 18, 2017 at 08:34 AM by kokihenry
Hello,
this ovi kkc. i'm so weak sex with my partner, i stay only 2 min. now what can i do ?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
it happens buddy
some times when you are so horny it happen.

when ever you are having sex with your partner never thing that you are having sex
just think of that you have to satisfy her
before having sex pee first or masturbate
so that once you have empty your gland it take time to fill up
and
start with slow stork
when you entered in her first time, don't move for 30-50 sec so that your sensation will clam down or you can try this enter in her then exit , and wait do this for 10- 15 time ,

and remember that start slowly so that you can gain time
regularly practicing will make stay more than 15 min
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello welcome friend at this open online platform. I want to appreciate your courage to choose this reliable platform to share your personal problem. Today we are living in digital world. This is best idea to take benefit on behalf of others life experience to face this horrible problem in their life. I am here for you to provide appropriate information to clear your doubt and full support to defeat this horrible situation in your life insurer time period to get maximum benefit. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to sore weakness in sex performance I want to overcome this critical stage at any cost. I try each and every effective method but not succeed. It is very important to have real bonding with husband and wife to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well to overcome this horrible situation in medical way.
I want to suggest you to follow these powerful effective tips and tricks that you should keep in mind to defeat this horrible problem in your life to enjoy your marriage life. You need not panic about this horrible problem. You can easily defeat this problem with advanced medical research based treatment available in medical history. You can start with natural therapy that provide appropriate platform to overcome this difficult situation. You should start living healthy lifestyle with easy exercise that is sufficient to provide proper blood supply to on reproduction system for enhancing your immunity and boost libido for well performance in intercourse. You can extend the level of exercise as your capacity and endurance and can go further to enjoy maximum benefit. I hope you get good news soon like me.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi. I would first and foremost ask you to seek medical help to ascertain your status. Until that happens though you can try and control your breathing during sex. You can always practice restraining when you feel you almost cumming.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?