Cure ulcer nd be alert on cancer...

Ask a question varunnncs 1Posts Wednesday January 23, 2013Registration date January 23, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Mar 15, 2013 at 09:32 AM by Crashounette
Hello, how t okill cancer formin cells..heard if ulcer is ther ther is a chance of formin cancr..so let me cure ulcer nd kill ang formation cells :-))))
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello varunnncs,

Can you give us more informations ?

thank you :-)
varunncs- Mar 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM
long time with ulcer....more thn 6 yrs..!whenevrit gets too bad i ll b in contrtol of foods stuffs..!then back to normal foods as regular...!but i cant get rid of this issue alone...!totally confusing with ths bad haealth..cant concentrate on anything i have too......!i try to read articles from internet websites like eatin kiwi fruits, guyabano and so mny things articles tht i read which it cures...but everuthin sucks...!do u know any solution...?crashounette...?????pls help me in ths..thx have a gr8 day
Crashounette 4007Posts vendredi 29 octobre 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 17, 2017 Last seen - Mar 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Hi varunncs, I'm happy that you come back :-)

Dis you ask all your questions to your doctor ? what's his opinion ?

Have a very good day
varun- Mar 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM
hmm ...i have saying all my probs..long time had all kinds of medicines...!and also been stronger in takin care but still it sucks..!sometimes and always....totally confused:-( ..!but stuill stronger...!no matter what happens...!let me try with...!have a good day too chashnteeey
Crashounette 4007Posts vendredi 29 octobre 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 17, 2017 Last seen - Mar 15, 2013 at 09:32 AM
6 years, it's a very long time...
I hope some people here will tell you about their own experience with ulcer...

Nice to meet you Dear varun !
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?