The benefit of swimming [Closed]

Ask a question Crashounette 4081Posts vendredi 29 octobre 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 23, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 4, 2015 at 11:20 PM by ChloeMica
Hello,

I red this article :
http://health.kioskea.net/faq/12-the-benefits-of-swimming

So, I know swimming is very good for health in general, so, I wonder : Do you like to swim ? Do you swim regularly ?

Just to talk together about good things for our health, but it's especially to talk
See more 
Helpful
+1
plus moins
I like swimming for it makes me release my stress.
Was this answer helpful?  
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Swimming is a good all-round activity because it: keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body. builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs.
Swimming is one of the most popular sports in Australia. Our nation is surrounded by water and swimming is one of our great passions. As well as being fun, swimming is a great way to keep fit, stay healthy and make friends. Swimming is a healthy activity that you can continue for a lifetime. It is a low-impact activity that has many physical and mental health benefits.
hamidmasood 2Posts Wednesday July 29, 2015Registration date July 29, 2015 Last seen - Jul 29, 2015 at 09:23 AM
good

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?