Difficulty in contraception [Solved]

Ask a question Nijaman 1Posts Monday April 29, 2013Registration date April 29, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 23, 2015 at 01:15 AM by somyasharma
Hello,
for four years we have been trying to get my wife pregnant to know avail, even after some fertility treatment for her which according to the doctor was to open up her fallopian tube that seems to be tight, an iud was placed inside her for 2 weeks and prescription of clomid was made after the removal of the device but yet we have not been able to conceive, what could be wrong?
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Did you check from your side? Both male and female are responsible for conception.
If your side is OK, i.e. sperm count as well as viability, the fault might be from your wife.
If the ovum from your wife ripe, fertilization in vitro must be tried. But it is expensive and so many step.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
moins plus
If your wife is all right now.. than may there is fault in you. Infertility is not only caused due to woman. Man is also responsible for it in some cases. I think you should go for sperms test. If you are fine than it might be fault of your wife. She might have another problem.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?