Acne on my face [Closed]

Ask a question nousheen774 1Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date June 3, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 13, 2014 at 05:36 PM by Ambucias
There are many acne on my cheeks .Is there any perfect home remedy to remove my acne on my face.thanks
See more 
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Hello,

I have also suffered from acne. Unfortunatly, there are no home remedy. It's mostly due to oily skin. You must keep your skin clean using an oil free soap, preferably a medicated soap to prevent infections.

There is now medication to reduce oil skin production and dry out the pimples, but only a physician can prescribe it.

Good luck
Was this answer helpful?  
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Even honey. Try it
Was this answer helpful?  
Ambucias 40679Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 28, 2017 Last seen - Jul 18, 2014 at 05:22 AM
Rubbish! Honey will just attract bees and stings it will not help relieve acne.
blackwidow_09 11Posts Sunday July 20, 2014Registration date July 20, 2014 Last seen - Jul 20, 2014 at 06:15 AM
Some people get breakoutouts woth honey too.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,

Tomato is the best natural home remedy for cure acne. Cut in to two pices and rub it on acne and leave 15 minutes and wash with water. And Olive oil with salt paste also natural cure for acne.Applied it on overnight. YOu can wash off the face in the morning.
Ambucias 40679Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 28, 2017 Last seen - Jul 15, 2014 at 06:26 AM
I don't agree
Helpful
+0
plus moins
acne is caused by stopage of sweat caused by filling of sweat pores

apply just face washes and not cosmetics and apply rinse water
Helpful
+0
plus moins
How old are you anyway? Well it actually depends on how active your hormones are. If your skin is really oily then avoid putting products that have oil contents in it. Eat less fatty/fried foods. If it is reallh bothering you, consult a dermatologist. And oh, by the way, dont forget to use sunscreen everyday no matter you're indoors or outdoors alright?

Ambucias 40679Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 28, 2017 Last seen - Aug 13, 2014 at 05:36 PM
fatty foods have no relation with acne. Believe me, I have suffered from acne for a very long time.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?