Laser Hair Removal [Solved]

Ask a question Stellina07 1Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date June 3, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 9, 2013 05:21AM by Ambucias
Hello,
I started a brazilian laser hair removal. I have taken 2 treatments. My second treatment was 21 days ago. Its been a few days I feel discomfort, rash, redness and for the worse white hair is growing on each side of the small lips which covers the clitoris. Please advise why this is happening and what can I do because that part of the skin is very sensitive.
Thank you
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

If you applied to the special anesthetic cream just before the treatment, the rash should dissapear within 24 hours.

Regards
stellina- Jun 7, 2013 06:32PM
Thank you for your advise. What about the hair growing in the small lips after laser removal is this normal?
Ambucias 38669Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 25, 2017 Last seen - Jun 7, 2013 06:37PM
Yes, it takes several treatments depending on the needle size and the hair which may not have appeared at onstart.
stellina- Jun 7, 2013 07:08PM
Thank you for your respond!
So it is normal where there was no hair to grow hair after a laser treatment, and which laser was not given in that area?
The worse the hair growing is white.
Ambucias 38669Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 25, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2013 05:21AM
Yes it's normal. The hair was not seen by the technician at the time of treatment.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?