How to cure herpes? [Closed]

Ask a question Nath - Last answered on Feb 5, 2016 at 12:45 PM by judith
Hi,

I often have some buttons of herpes, lips or even in the nose, do you know an effective treatment?

Thanks a lot
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
this has always been the case with herpes, no known cure, once it enters your system it's home, but if you are talking about the skin wort type, which is also common on the genital, male and female, the treatment to remove the wort is little painful only because they use liqued nitrogen. and although its kept in a subzero inviroment when applied with a quetip it has a burning sensation, and if that doesnt work they go with a what looked like to me a heated sodering gun device to burn it deeper down , but dont worry they will numb that one first,,,it took about 6 months for them to finish the job for me and the woman who gave it to me so far never to return, but like i said its still in my system. its difficult these days to meet any adult who dosent have some form of h symplex 1 2 or 3
judith- Feb 5, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the herpes disease cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, ***@*** I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes disease negative, if you are herpes disease patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: ***@*** or call his phone number +2348103919680 thank you all and be blessed
Helpful
+0
plus moins
For how long must u take that medication 5x a day
Helpful
plus moins
Were you diagnosed? Take Acyclovir 200 mg 5x a day.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?