When is it safe for a pregnant woman to make love

Ask a question Austiny 9Posts Saturday October 5, 2013Registration date February 14, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Dec 23, 2013 at 01:07 AM by svjake
Hello, Please when is it safe for a pregnant woman to make love during her pregnancy period?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
im a dad and work in health care. so i hear what your saying but maybe you mean what are the safest positions for you to be in for the baby while doing that activity,if that is the case as you get farther along the size of your belly will be the guidline, at one point your partner will not fit in the missionary position like before and this will also be after you on your belly with partner on top. doggie style is a safe position also side by side or spooning, basicly dont put any direct pressure on the baby...now if you mean what you wrote,, its not harmfull after you get the news your pregnet and if you and the baby are healthy with no known complications like my xwife was you could have sex right up until delivery, i dropped out from that before only from my own reasons, but we did it almost to the end...why who told you having sex was harmfull during pregnancy? i never heard that before..
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?